7:30PM - 9:00PM Tuesday 16th March &
7:30PM - 9:00PM Tuesday 23rd March, 2021
In this two part webinar series you will learn everything you want to know about the process of making herbal tinctures by percolation.
Percolation is a rapid and very effective method for preparing high quality tinctures for use in clinical practice.
The first webinar will cover the history of percolation, advantages/disadvantages and describe the process in detail.
The second webinar will be a practical demonstration of the entire process, from preparing the herb through to collection of the finished product.
On completion you will be equipped to prepare cost effective, high quality, concentrated tinctures for your dispensary.
- Ebook with menstruum proportions for over 130 herbs
- Detailed PDF instruction manual “Percolation for Herbalists”
- Discount voucher for purchase of 1.7L stainless steel percolator from The Village Herbalist
- Access to private Facebook group for ongoing support
- Certificate of attendance