Fire & Ice
An introduction to Herbal Energetics and Tongue Diagnosis
Two Part Online Webinar Series
Monday 27 June & 4 July 2022
Every traditional medicine system has an understanding of humoral or energetic theory as it relates to health and disease. Western Herbal Medicine has by and large discarded an energetic understanding of people and plants in favour of a molecular or physiologic understanding of how plant medicines work.
This class will teach you:
* the fundamentals of energetic assessment
* how to recognise hot/cold, damp/dry tissue states
* tongue diagnosis as it relates to energetic patterns
* herbal actions that relate to energetic patterns and how to match herbal medicines to energetic states
* energetics applied in case studies
In addition to herbs from the Western Materia Medica, this class will introduce you to several herbs drawn from Traditional Chinese Medicine and how they may be incorporated into your prescriptions for distinct energetic presentations.
Upon registration you will receive a treasure box of handcrafted herbal remedies for hands on organoleptic experience during the class.